Visa for Diplomatic/Official and Laissez-Passer Passport Holders
- Applications for Diplomatic and Official Passports may be filled up online at https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/. A print out of the application form, along with photoand other documents may be submitted directly at the Consular Wing of Embassy of India at Opernring 1, Stiege E (4th Floor)1010 Vienna, Austria).The Diplomatic and Official visas are for gratis.
- In the link above, please choose the left most option for paper visa and follow further instructions as guided by the system. Please complete the application and submit it online after uploading the photograph. Take a printout of the completed application, paste photo, sign below and submit it along with the Note verbale and the required documents, as mentionedbelow, to the consular section on all working days between 1000-1130hrs.
- A letter of invitation from Indian agencies in case of bilateral visits should be submitted along with the visa application.
- Collection of Passports after visa issuance would be on all working days between 1600-1700hrs only.
- For any queries on Diplomatic/Official Visa, please contact cons.veinnamea.gov.in and cons2.veinnamea.gov.in.