EAM Dr S Jaishankar's article in Vijesti
March 01, 2021
EAM S. Jaishankar's article in Die Presse
February 23, 2021
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021
February 19, 2021
Guidelines for International Arrivals 17th February 2021
February 18, 2021
Embassy of India Vienna NOTICE
In view of the surge in Covid-19 infection in Austria and related restrictions announced by the Austrian Government, Consular Wing of this Embassy can be visited on prior appointment only, until further notice.
2. Applicants for Passport and other Consular Services may send appointment request with their application to email@example.com
3. Applicants for OCI and Visa Services may send appointment request with their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Time and date of appointment will be intimated by return mail.
Applicants are requested to follow local regulations while visiting Embassy during this period.
You are requested to go through the Guidelines for travel to India before embarking on your journey, as provided in the link below:
2. You are advised to familiarize yourself with the entry rules of the State in India where your port of disembarkation lies.
3. You are further requested to travel through the routes approved by Government of India under ‘ Vande Bharat Mission’ or ‘Air Bubble’ only, as normal commercial International flights are still banned in India.