Home > Notice Board and Important Announcements
> Information about COVID-19
Information about COVID-19
Information about COVID-19 cases in Austria:
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- As of now, there are no new Entry/Exit Requirements, although travel by car, plane, or train could be delayed if any passenger is suspected of having COVID-19.
- All passengers arriving from China at the Vienna airport are screened for high temperatures. Individuals who are suspected of carrying the Coronavirus are isolated in a hospital, tested and kept in quarantine for 14 days.
- The Austrian Ministry of Health maintains a website about the COVID-19 www.sozialministerium.at/Coronavirus (in German).
- Travelers may register their travel with Austrian authorities so they can be reached in an emergency: www.reiseregistrierung.at
- Coronavirus hotline: AGES experts answer questions about the corona virus.