The Plastics Export Promotion Council (Plexconcil),sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India is organizing PLEXCONNECT 2023, India’s first ever Trade Exhibition focused on Plastics Exports. PLEXCONNECT 2023 is scheduled from June 15-17, 2023 at Nesco, Mumbai. The exhibition aims to connect the Global Plastics supply chain with Indian plastics Industries and has been conceived as a platform where buyers and participants can explore, learn and network with the best of the plastics industry from across India and the world.
PLEXCONNECT 2023 is the ideal platform to showcase India’s of manufacturing capabilities, capacities, quality and commitment to global trade. Within the exhibition there will be a Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) for foreign buyers to be able to meet 500 leading brands from the Indian Plastics Industry.
For more information kindly visit the website: www.plexconcil.org/plexconnect/
Buyer registration on: https://forms.gle/8CZBUKdNr7xr7zkE9
Through the Government of India scheme the organizers will be providing the following to the selected Buyers who register to visit PLEXCONNECT 2023, INDIA subject to approval from the relevant authorities of Government of India.
1. Air Tickets (Full/Partial | To & Fro Economy Class) for one person and one Company (Details attached)
2. Hotel Accommodation (2 nights)
3. Ground Hospitality (Breakfast + Lunch & Dinner | Group Airport Pickup & Drop | Exhibition Venue Pickup and drop)
4. Factory Visits (on request and if available at that time)
5. Fixing up B2B meetings with Indian Companies
6. Invitation to all Grand Gala Events (if any)
For further information you may contact:
The Plastics Export Promotion Council (Plexconcil), Mumbai
Dynasty Business Park, Ground Floor,
B-Wing, Office No. 2, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 059, INDIA